Made by Wells Company
C/W four-burner range top
30 1/2 wide X 36 deep X 80 high
Wells Universal hoods are Certified Type-1 compliant, UL710B approved recirculation hood systems and feature completely self-contained air filtration and fire-suppression systems.
They do not require venting outside making it possible to cook in nontraditional locations or when traditional Type-1 hoods and ductwork are impractical, restricted or too expensive.
VCS models are integrated with hood and cooking equipment in one, ready to use package.
Fire Protection Completely self-contained ANSUL R-102 system includes ANSUL tank, nitrogen cartridge, ANSUL sopanifier, piping, fusible links, ANSUL drops, nozzles, and movable manual pull station. Manual pull can be relocated to the egress position or an additional station can be added by an authorized ANSUL representative. Fire protection system meets NFPA 96 Chapter 13. Fire protection system must be charged and certified by ANSUL Authorized distributor after installation and before first use (operator responsibility).
Filtration Completely self-contained filtration process reduces emissions below that allowed in NFPA 96 and ANSI UL710B using the EPA 202 test method. VCS includes a fully self-contained 4-stage air filtration system including a stainless steel grease baffle filter with grease cup, a fire-rated fiberglass pre-filter, a High-Efficiency (Particulate Air) filter / carbon-charcoal filter pack. All filters are easily removable without tools. Airflow sensors continually monitor air flow optimizing performance and grease removal while an interlock system will not allow cooking appliances to function if filters are missing, clogged or in the event of a fire.
Cooking Appliances Cooking equipment is included and integrated in all VCS models. Both the WV4HF and WV4HS includes a sturdy and practical stainless steel cabinet base for storage, featuring dual-hinged stainless steel doors and heavy-duty hinges for durability and ease of access. The WV4HF also includes four French style hot plates while the WV4HS includes four spiral style hot plates. Hot plates are independently regulated by infinite controls with positive-off positions.
Exhaust and Air Flow Exhaust air is vertical discharge. Typical airflow is 800 CFM. A minimum of 400 cubic feet of fresh air per minute is recommended both in and out of the cooking area to ensure the dilution of cooking aromas.
- Completely self-contained, 4-stage filtration system
- Completely self-contained fire protection system
- Very quiet with only 68 dBA average
- Interlock system will disable cooking appliances if filters are missing, clogged or in the event of a fire
- Airflow sensors continually monitor airflow for optimizing performance and grease removal
- An illuminated early-warning system to monitor filter replacement
- Completely self-contained filtration process reduces emissions below that allowed in NFPA 96 and ANSI UL710B using the EPA 202 test method
- Interior incandescent light in protected glass globe improves visibility
- Stainless steel construction for strength, durability, and ease of cleaning
- Fits through a 36 wide door opening
- Two each adjustable 6 to 8 front legs and 2 each 6 rear mounted rigid casters standard
- VCS are movable, making them ideal for leased spaces
- Cabinet base features dual-hinged stainless steel doors and heavy-duty hinges for durability and ease of access
- WV4HF is available in 208/240V 1Ø or 3Ø @ 6.2 KW/8.4 KW with 4 each 9 French style hot plate elements
- WV4HS is available in 208/240V 1Ø or 3Ø @ 8.1 KW/10.8 KW with 4 each 8 spiral style hot plate elements
- 6-Foot cords & plugs provided on all 3Ø models