Blodgett Mini Hoodini Ventless Electric Combi Oven and Steamer
w/ Touchscreen Controls
208V, 3 Phase, 6.9 KW
Hoodini is the ultimate in ventless hood technology. It combines a catalytic system (which removes smoke and grease-laden air) with a condenser (which removes steam exhaust).
Features of Hoodini
- Available for Blodgett Mini Comb BLCT-6E
- Top clearance required = Zero inches!
- Total height of oven + Hoodini = 44.4-inches
- Door is not on timed lock (unlike competition)
Features of BLCT-6E
- The BLCT touchscreen control can store up to 500 recipe programs with 15 cooking steps per program
- Cook the way you want Blodgett lets you choose which kind of chef you want to be. You can cook manually and easily and easily fine tune your settings. Use pre-programmed recipes to ensure consistent, results every time. Or use the SmartChef feature which automatically selects the optimum settings for an effortless cooking process.
- Rack timing allows for setting individual timers for each rack
- Reversible 9-speed fan for optimum baking and roasting results
- CombiWash self-cleaning system and Semi-Automatic Deliming for easy care
- Integrated hood design removes steam, smoke, and fumes
- Boilerless design results in fewer service calls
- Touchscreen controls; multiple cooking modes
- Holds up to (4) 12" x 20" x 2 1/2" food pans
- 9-speed reversible interior fan; 85-480 degree Fahrenheit temperature range
- Capable of holding up to 500 recipes and can be updated via USB port
- Cool touch door with two-stage door latch
- 208V, 3 phase, 6.9 kW
Blodgett BLCT-6E-H 208/3 Details
Get ideal results from your food without the expense and inconvenience of an exhaust hood by adding this Blodgett BLCT-6E-H-208/3 mini Hoodini ventless electric combi oven with touchscreen controls! This model features an integrated ventless hood designed to remove grease, smoke, and steam to reduce the need for additional ventilation.
Making this oven ideal for kiosks, restaurants, cafe's, or any other location where there is little or no room for a ventilation hood, the Hoodini combi oven combines a catalytic hood system with a condensate system. While the catalyst removes smoke and fumes, the condenser removes steam for safe operation.
This boilerless combi oven operates by using a steam injection system rather than a built-in boiler, eliminating the additional service and cleaning needed to properly maintain a boiler. When steam is required, water is injected directly onto the heating elements resulting in steam that is then disbursed throughout the oven cavity. Since this oven has multiple cooking modes, you can select the option with the ideal amount of steam for what you are trying to accomplish.
Using simple touchscreen controls, this combi oven can store up to 500 recipes with up to 15 steps each. The controls also monitor the manual and automatic cooling, humidity pulsing, rack timers that let you set individual cooking times for each shelf, and the reversible 9-speed fan. You can also run the cleaning cycle as needed through simple control settings. Plus, data and programming are easy to maintain since this oven has a USB port for data transfer and to download HACCP documentation.
This oven comes with a line-up of accessories that make use simple and easy. From the internal core temperature probe with multiple measuring points for precise cooking to the three oven racks and the detachable hand shower, this combi oven offers all the conveniences you want in a small, compact footprint. In spite of its small size, this oven can hold up to (4) 12" x 20" x 2 1/2" food pans at one time.
The oven's cabinet is made with type 430 stainless steel sides, top, and back, while the bottom, door, and interior are made of type 304 stainless steel. The cool touch door ensures safe use and is field convertible from left hinged to right hinged. The door has a viewing window for easy monitoring of food, and the two-stage door latch makes sure that the fan is stopped before the door is opened to reduce the risk of burns from steam.
A 208V, 3 phase, 6.9 kW electrical connection is required for operation.
Left to Right: 20 1/4"
Front to Back: 41 1/8"
Height: 45 5/8"