Monthly lease to own $330
Weekly rental $188
Commercial Ventless Hoods
Ventless commercial recirculation hoods are self-contained, compact portable units that provide you with another way to vent grease laden vapors. This UL710B Type 1 hood eliminates the need for any expensive roof modifications because they don’t require roof fans or duct work. Our ventless hoods use an innovative triple-filter system with updraft technology to ensure vapor removal requirements can be met for a variety of food service applications. Download our ventless hood system brochure to learn more.
Commercial Ventless Hoods Specifications:
- Constructed of 18 gauge Stainless Steel for durability and polished for aesthetic appeal
- "NEW" NSF compliant energy efficient LED Lighting
- Made in USA
- Triple Filter technology designed to remove grease particles while removing smoke and reducing odors
- Interlocking start is standard feature, does not allow electric equipment or hood to operate separately
- Fully integrated Ansul R102 Fire Suppression system
- Accommodates cooking equipment up 24-3/4 wide to 30" deep
- Width (Inside): 24 3/4"
- Width (Outside): 27 1/2”
- Equipment Stand 24"W x 27"D x 25" H NSF Listed includes 5" casters
- NAKS 15lb Countertop Single Fryer, 208/240V, 13/15 Amps, 60Hz
- NAKS 3000W ETL Listed Induction Range, 120V, 60Hz
- Two year limited Ventless warranty, one year labor.
- Kitchen Equipment 1 Year Limited Warranty
- HVAC Required
Portable Ventless Hood System Features
- Triple - Filter system designed to trap grease particles while removing smoke and reducing cooking odors
- Fully integrated Ansul R-102 wet chemical fire suppression system Interlocking start is standard feature, does not allow electric equipment or hood to operate separately
- Includes Equipment stand 24" W x 27" D, 15lb UL Listed Double Countertop Fryer and 3000W Induction Range