Lease to own $330 month
Rent to own $188 per week
Commercial Ventless Hoods
Ventless commercial recirculation hoods are self-contained, compact portable units that provide you with another way to vent grease laden vapors. This UL710B Type 1 hood eliminates the need for any expensive roof modifications because they don’t require roof fans or duct work. Our ventless hoods use an innovative triple-filter system with updraft technology to ensure vapor removal requirements can be met for a variety of food service applications. Download our ventless hood system brochure to learn more.
Commercial Ventless Hoods Specifications:
- Constructed of 18 gauge Stainless Steel for durability and polished for aesthetic appeal
- "NEW" NSF compliant energy efficient LED Lighting
- Made in USA
- Triple Filter technology designed to remove grease particles while removing smoke and reducing odors
- Interlocking start is standard feature, does not allow electric equipment or hood to operate separately
- Fully integrated Ansul R102 Fire Suppression system
- Accommodates cooking equipment up 24-3/4 wide to 30" deep
- Width (Inside): 24 3/4"
- Width (Outside): 27 1/2”
- Equipment Stand 24"W x 27"D x 25" H NSF Listed includes 5" casters
- NAKS 15lb Countertop Single Fryer, 208/240V, 13/15 Amps, 60Hz
- NAKS 1800W ETL Listed Induction Range, 120V, 60Hz
- Two year limited Ventless warranty, one year labor.
- Kitchen Equipment 1 Year Limited Warranty
- HVAC Required
Portable Ventless Hood System Features
- Triple - Filter system designed to trap grease particles while removing smoke and reducing cooking odors
- Fully integrated Ansul R-102 wet chemical fire suppression system Interlocking start is standard feature, does not allow electric equipment or hood to operate separately
- Includes Equipment stand 24" W x 27" D, 15lb UL Listed Double Countertop Fryer and 1800W Induction Range
Ventless Hood System Overview
State-of-the-Art. Hoodmart now offers a completely portable ventless exhaust hood system package with kitchen electric equipment.. Complete with an Ansul R102 integrated wet chemical fire suppression system, this self-contained unit and portable design of the ventless hood provides the perfect alternative when venting through a roof or wall is not feasible. Requires No roof fans, No duct work, & No hood to hang. Ansul R102 Wet Chemical Fire Suppression. *Charging and testing will need to be performed by an authorized Ansul distributor.
Note: The room in which a ventless hood system will be used must have adequate air circulation for the ventless system to be effective. This may require you to contact an HVAC contractor to verify that air exchange is occurring in the space a