The 18L Tankless Water Heater is the original and best selling water heater on the market today!
TANK STYLING MAY VARY
You get instant, endless hot water wherever you are! It is perfect for the house. Take a hot shower or wash the dogs. It makes it great for off grid or other areas where electricity is not readily available.
- Manifold auto protection
- for the sake of your safety
- Lon flame inspection
- to automatically shut down gas power under unexpectant flameout.
- Over water pressure protection function
- to automatically decrease pressure under excessive high water pressure.
- 20-Minute Timer
- must be equipped according to regulations, Power Off Automatically When Heater Opening Over 20 Minutes；
- Controller design
- both cold water and warm water can be properly controlled；Magnificent thin-shaped appearance: it's designed by modern fashionable line shape.
- High efficient energy saving
- the heater exchanger and main burner adopt mostly advanced energy-saving and combustion technology to decrease gas consumption and burning noise；
- Anti-freezing protection function
- the anti-freezing apparatus can discharge the stock water to avoid damaging machine itself by freezing under cold areas or in case of a long time of no use
- Low water-pressure startup
- the water control linkage valve makes the heater start up under low water pressure and stable water flowing under high pressure to meet the requirements of those in water shortage areas and those living in high stairs.
Open Flue Type Gas Water Heater
Way of Exhaust
Open Flue Type
Use Gas Type
Liquefied Petroleum Gas
Rated Heat Input Power (KW)
Liquefied Petroleum Gas : 2800 Pa
Open Flue Type Gas Water Heater Ignited By Battery Power
Heating time =15s;Overtemperature =2℃ ;Stability Time:=15s
Connection Pipe Specification
Liquefied Petroleum Gas : G1/2'' Pipe
1x Gas Water Heater Main Body
1x Shower Kit
1x English User Manual
Must be used under the condition of ventilation, ensuring the normal condition of the flue kit.
Please use and maintain the heater according to the manual.
Please check the gas connection regularly to ensure there is no leaking risks.
We assume no responsibility whatsoever for the installation of this heater or any damage incurred from its installation or use.
ALSO AVAILABLE IN NATURAL GAS OR ELECTRIC