In order to complement your ice production needs. ITV has the right selection of ice storage bins for your modular and remote unit requirements.
Bins are ideal for storing ice where and when you need it; isolated, but not refrigerated, ITV´s slope front bins will provide you always fresh ice, because of the heavy duty sealed door and a low drain through which melted water goes out.
With heavy duty stainless steel construction, non-corroding polyethylene lined walls, and gravity loading ice, ITV’s bins are stronger, more durable, and the right choice to meet your ice storage needs.
All models include a custom cut, top -fixed adapter plate, for the specific size of any ITV machine, with four stainless steel adjustable legs, and one ice scoop.
S 1050- ICE STORAGE BIN
- Three models to meet different ranges of space and capacity requirements.
- Stainless steel body AISI 304 with galvanized back and bottom.
- Strong structure that resists weight of ice machines. The bin maintains appearance, year after year.
- High density polyurethane insulation injected to ensure long lasting ice inside the bin.
- The design of the bin is sanitary and easy to clean.
- The liner is a one seamless piece, rotocast-polyethylene bin, manufactured in a very resistant material, that remains undamaged by ice drop, scratches, knocks or scuffs.
- Bin bottom design enhanced for quick and easy drain.
- Rotating drain connection.
- Door and seals designed to avoid heat coming into the bin, resisting unwanted outside ambient temperatures, helps maintain ice storage longevity.
- 6” Adjustable legs included.
- NSF approved.
- Warranty: 24 months parts and labor