- Meshes the warm, natural look of wood with rugged, metal components
- Vintage yet trendy, industrialized appearance
- Curved, rectangular back cradles the spine for comfort
- Seat, back, and legs are made of solid wood with an antique walnut finish
- Dark gray metal frame ensures a stable foundation
- Feet are capped with plastic glides to protect floors and keep unwanted noise to a minimum
- Ships assembled for immediate placement and use
Add a rustic element with a contemporary flair to your dining area with this Lancaster Table & Seating rustic industrial dining side chair.
This Lancaster Table & Seating rustic industrial dining side chair is a great seating option for your restaurant, bistro, coffee shop, or cafe. The antique walnut stain gives a warm, natural look to your establishment and helps your customers feel comfortable and welcome. Plus, it has a seat height that allows guests to be perfectly positioned at tables.
This chair's rectangular back is contoured to keep your guests comfortable as they enjoy your signature dishes and cocktails.
A durable metal frame provides unmatched durability in your commercial dining room or bar. Along with its solid wood legs and supports under each seat, this chair provides a stable foundation that can hold up to 300 lb.
Each of the four legs has a glide on its bottom to protect your floors from scratches and scuff marks.
Foot rungs are attached to the bottom of the legs to provide your customers with further comfort.
To save you time and hassle, these chairs are shipped fully assembled. This way, you can start using your new seating options as soon as they arrive.