- Easily adjustable for any dough thickness between 1/32" and 1 3/8"
- Spacious 24 3/4" x 95" conveyor belt; 24 3/4" roller allows 14 lb. of dough at a time
- Reversible belt and durable stainless steel body for versatile, high-volume use
- Includes casters for mobility and folds up for compact storage
- Perfect for bakeries or pizzerias; 120V, 750W
Save time and labor in your bakery or pizzeria by adding this Estella DSF94 94" reversible floor model dough sheeter to your preparation area. Designed to quickly roll out several pounds of dough per minute, this sheeter features a 24 3/4" roller and can produce dough thickness between 1/32" and 1 3/8". The roller is equipped to roll up to 14 lb. of dough at a time, perfect for high-volume operations.It utilizes a 24 3/4" wide conveyor to move dough through the machine, and the conveyor is reversible for quick rolling from either side of the unit to accommodate the flow of your operation.
This model is made of durable, corrosion-resistant stainless steel to withstand the rigors of commercial environments while remaining easy to clean at the end of the day. The supports on either end of the machine fold up for space-saving storage, and the entire unit is supported on four 2 1/2" casters, two of which lock to keep the unit in place when necessary. It also has several safety features to prevent worker injuries or damage to the motor, including safety guards and an emergency stop switch. A 120V electrical connection is required for operation.
Depth: 43 1/4"
Height: 46 1/2"
Conveyor Length: 94 1/2"
Conveyor Width: 24 3/4"
|Depth||43 1/4 Inches|
|Height||46 1/2 Inches|
|Conveyor Length||94 1/2 Inches|
|Conveyor Width||24 3/4 Inches|
|Thickness||5/8 - 1 5/16 Inches|