Modern with plenty of features
- No assembly required
- ETL Certified
- 5,000-35,000 RPM Variable speed control
- 0-5 Minute Timer (can be set to "on" and used without timer)
- Pulse function for crushing ice and solid foods
- High power copper motor
- FDA approved and BPA-free materials used in jar
- 4 Heavy duty stainless steel serrated blades
- Auto shut off for over heat/over current conditions
- Power output: 1500W (+3.5 HP Peak)
- Motor / Blade Speed: 35,000 RPM
- 120v AC / 60 Hz
- Jar capacity: 68 Oz (2L)
- Height: 20", Width: 10", Depth: 14"
- 14 lbs
- Note that unless otherwise noted, all household or commercial appliances are for 120v electrical systems only with standard north-american two or three prong sockets and should not be purchased for overseas use.
Quiet Series Professional Blender
Powerful Blending, Without Overpowering Noises
Utilizing a built-in Quiet Shield, the New Age Living Quiet Series professional blenders are now up to 40% quieter than our popular BL1500 and BL1800 series blenders.
This means you can now prepare smoothies and blend hot soups without disturbing your customers or your family members. Another innovative feature of the Quiet Series blenders is the new built-in 5 minute timer. Create that perfect smoothie or soup automatically, without having to keep an eye on the clock.
All Quiet Series blenders are ETL certified, meaning it can be safely ran for extended periods of time without any reduction of performance or risk of overheating. The latest generation pure copper wound motor has also been upgraded and now features larger bearings and drive shaft.
This when combined with the redesigned blender feet, produces a very smooth blending action while minimizing unwanted vibrations. Blending fruits and vegetables at 35,000 RPM with a 3.5 horsepower (PEAK) motor has never been smoother.
The 68 Oz Tritan jar is still BPA free, however it now features a redesigned metal drive socket that will never strip, along with a brand new stainless steel blade set that features 4 heavy duty serrated blades (for unmatched blending and crushing ability).
The bottom of the jar has also been squared off, making lining up the jar a breeze.