Want buy a hotdog machine for home use? Our Commercial 7-Roller Stainless Steel Hotdog Machine may greatly satisfy you.
This hotdog machine is designed into 7 rollers for placing up to 18pcs hotdogs.
Thanks to its premium stainless steel material, this hotdog machine is uneasy to rust or break.
It comes with a stainless steel drip tray, glass hood and fuse for convenience. In addition, such a compact-sized hotdog machine will not occupy much space.
1. High quality and in a good condition
2. With 7 rollers design, compact size and practical performance
3. It can support up to 18pcs hotdogs
4. High-class stainless steel material and delicate craftsmanship, durable to use
5. A practical machine for household or commercial use
1. Material: Stainless Steel
2. Color: Silver
3. Overall Dimensions: (23 x 13.6 x 15.9)" / (58.5 x 34.5 x 40.5)cm (L x W x H)
4. Weight: 26.01 lbs / 11.8 kg
5. Wattage: Maximum Wattage: 1200 W, Constant Wattage: 1050 W
6. Voltage: 110V/60Hz
7. Maximum Capacity: 18 Pcs Hotdogs
8. Rows Quantity: 7 Rows
9. Grill Dimensions: (17.7 x 9.8)" / (45 x 25)cm (L x W)
10. Tray Dimensions: (17.7 x 11)" / (45 x 28)cm (L x W）
1 x Commercial 7-Roller Hotdog Machine
1 x Stainless Steel Drip Tray
1 x Stainless Steel Glass Hood
1 x Fuse
1 x Instruction Manual
FREE SHIPPING TO MOST MAJOR CITIES
Over 3100 sold -
Shipped from Canada – prices are in Canadian dollars
BUY WITH CONFIDENCE
SEE SOME OF OUR MANY ITEMS ON EBAY
We have a 100% ebay rating with over 1500 positive feedbacks
Usual shipping times 5 – 10 business days
Log onto www.ideal-bargains.com and order from website
Please send us an email (email@example.com ) with the product(s) wanted along with your complete ship to address and contact telephone number - we will then send you an invoice with payment options.
Any questions call us at 604-831-4796
Item has 30 day bench warranty - unit must be returned to seller for repairs - buyer pays freight to and from their location and is responsible for any freight damages or freight delays.
All return items must have prior written permission from the seller