Conveyor pizza oven
Single Deck or double deck available
Single deck $24,400.00 FOB Toronto, Ontario
Double deck $46,500.00
Glass access window included
120 volt - 7 amps
120,000 buts natural gas
c/w stand and wheels
The Lincoln 1450 oven combines quiet cooking, fast bake times, and impingement technology (hot air blowing inside the oven to cook your food) to cook your pizzas perfectly every time! This will save you time and money!
At 6 minutes this oven can cook up to 90 12" pizzas, 58 14" pizzas, and 51 16" pizzas and stackable at two ovens high, you can double those numbers and fulfill all your pizza requirements. Oven temperature can vary from 250ºF to 600ºF and belt speed from one minute to 30 minutes. Therefore, this oven's capabilities range to fit your needs.
Once the cooking settings are programmed in you don't have to worry about setting them every single day making it easy for you and your employees to run this oven. With the new FastBake technology you can cook up to 35% faster than other conveyor ovens without the oven being louder inside your already loud kitchen. The ovens belt is 32" wide allowing you to put extremely large pizzas on your menu!
- Stainless Steel Top, Front, and Sides
- 40” (1,016mm) Long Baking Chamber
- Front Removable Fingers
- Stackable Up To Two High
- Includes Oven Start-Up/Check-Out by Manitowoc STAR Authorized Service Agent
- Conveyor 32” (813mm) Wide x 73” (1,854mm) Long
- Side Removable
- Product Stop
- One to Thirty Minute Cook Time
- Customer Specific Finger Setup
- Temperature Range 260°F to 600°F
- (127°C to 316°C)
- Front Loading Glass Access Door with Cool to the Touch Handle
- Digital Control Panel
- FastBake Technology Reduces Cook Time by Up to An Additional 35% with no Food Quality Loss or Noise Increase
- Entry and Exit Shelves
- Flexible Gas Connector
- Split Belt
We have RENT - TRY-BUY- LEASE PROGRAMS
ITS NOT HOW MUCH IT COSTS- ITS HOW MUCH IT CAN MAKE!!!!