- Heavy-duty stainless steel and galvanized leg construction; ensuring durability and reliability
- 8" deep wells hold full size food pans; accommodates various pan configurations for versatility
- Polyethylene 8" deep cutting board provides plenty of extra workspaces
- Convenient undershelf provides additional space for utensils, pans, or lids
- Independent infinite control knobs for optimum heating versatility
2 WELL - 29" W X 30" D X 24" H 120 Volt 8.3 amps $ 788.00
3 WELL - 43" W X 30" D X 34" H 120 Volt 12.5 amps $ 985.00
4 WELL - 57" W X 30" D X 34" H 120 Volt 16.7 amps $1368.00
or 298/249 volt 12.5 - 14.4 amps
5 WELL - 71" W x 30" D x 34" H 208/240 Volt 15.6 -18 amps $1845.00
Custom Pan Configurations
This powerful holding unit has 8" deep wells and can hold full-size food pans. It can also accommodate various different pan configurations with the use of adapter bars. For all possible configurations, refer to the pan layout diagram.
This steam table is intended for dry use, but if you want to use moist heat, try pairing it with compatible spillage pans (sold separately). Simply fill your spillage pan with water and place your food pan inside.
Heavy-Duty Stainless Steel
This unit is made of heavy-duty stainless steel with galvanized legs, ensuring the durability and reliability you need at your buffet or catered event. Since stainless steel and galvanized steel are resistant to corrosion and rust, you can be sure that this unit will last in a harsh restaurant environment if properly cared for.