Manufactured by Giles Company
Check with your engineer to make sure it meets your local code requirement for the equipment you are going to use with the system.
- The compact and simple design of the ventless hood eliminates the need for expensive roof modifications and the hassle of dealing with multiple vendors for separate hood and electrical systems.
- Our one-of-a-kind, stainless steel recirculating hood, for use with specific UL listed appliances, incorporates our patented electrostatic air cleaner and provides vapor removal requirements for a variety of foodservice applications and equipment.
- This ventless hood consists of a three-stage air purification system.
- A stainless steel baffle filter traps large grease particles.
- An electrostatic air cleaning filter (EAC) uses ionizers that charged particles of dirty air, allowing them to be collected by an electrostatic force.
- A disposable charcoal filter helps eliminate odor.
Giles PO-VH60 TYPE 1 Ventless Hood