- Open pot design for easy cleaning
- Two 6"W x 12 5/8"D x 5 1/2"H baskets
- 122,000 BTU
- Snap action thermostat
- 6” steel legs with 1” adjustment
- Natural Gas
- Two twin
- Master Jet burner heat transfer system
- 50 lb. (25 liter) oil capacity
- Cold Zone
- Deep cold zone with 1-1/4" IPS ball-type drain valve for full frypots; 1" IPS ball-type drain valve for split frypots
- Stainless steel frypot, door and cabinet.
- Millivolt control system -- requires no electrical hookup
- Open-pot design, easy to clean
- Frying Area
- 14" x 15" x 5" (35.6 x 38.1 x 12.7 cm)
- Gas Connection
- 3/4" (1.9 cm) NPT gas connection
- 122,000 Btu/hr. (30,730 kcal/hr.) (35.8 kw/hr.)
- Legs & Casters
- 6" steel leg with 1" adjustment and casters.
- Temperature Probe
- Durable temperature probe
- AVAILABLE IN NATURAL OR PROPANE GAS
- The Frymaster GF40 natural gas floor fryer is engineered for versatile frying and reliability. Its Master Jet burner system features durable metal targets to create a large heat transfer area for reliable and even heat distribution.
- The snap action thermostat accurately senses temperature changes and activates burner response, while the open pot design maximizes heat transfer.
- The Frymaster GF40 features a deep cold zone with a forward sloping bottom to ease cleanup. This deep cold zone also helps protect oil integrity by trapping debris under the cooking area, preventing carbonization of food particles and wasteful oil deterioration.
- A 1 1/4" IPS ball-type drain valve makes draining a snap.This Frymaster GF40 gas fryer features a stainless steel frypot and door, with an enamel cabinet.
GF40 Gas Fryers W x D x H 15 5/8" x 30 7/8" x 461 /8"
39.7 cm x 78.4cm x 117.2cm
Weight 176 lb
Power Output 122000.00 Power Input Type Gas - Natural Certifications
Frymaster 50 LB deep fryer - has open well for easy cleaning