Ellis Mezzaroma Costa Rican Tarrazu Ground Coffee 24 - 2.5 oz. Packs / Case
- Minimum of 30% Rainforest Alliance Certified coffee
- Light roast
- Smooth flavor and acidity
- Contains natural antioxidants
- Pre-portioned packets ensure consistent flavor in every brew
- Perfect for diners, coffee shops, waiting rooms, and more
- Ground beans are ready to brew
This Ellis Mezzaroma Costa Rican Tarrazu coffee is considered by many to be the world's finest coffee. It is a light roast with a well-balanced and smooth flavor, and features an unusually silky flavor, appealing aroma, an a subtle acidity. Delight your guests and make their morning with this Costa Rican Tarrazu blend!
Containing a minimum of 30% Rainforest Alliance Certified beans, this coffee is produced in a way that helps to ensure that the resources we depend on today are here far into the future.
Using sustainable ways of working the land in more than 60 countries around the world, the Rainforest Alliance collaborates with farmers, workers, business leaders, NGOs, governments, scientists, and communities to develop and implement standards that are socially and environmentally responsible, as well as economically viable.
Each pack makes approximately 8-10 cups of brewed coffee in a commercial drip brewer.
Sold (24) 2.5 oz. packs per case.