1 phase 208 volt
1 phase 240 volt
3 phase 208 volt
3 phase 240 volt
- 40 lb. fry pot with efficient and affordable 14kW heating elements
- 13 3/4" x 13 3/4" frying area; includes two twin baskets
- Extra-wide cold zone traps sediment to conserve oil and reduce flavor transfer
- Built-in thermostat reacts and adjusts to varying load capacities
- Requires a 240V, 3 phase electrical connection for operation
Dean SR114E FRYER 240/3 Details
Designed to maximize efficiency while ensuring simplicity, this Dean SR114E Super Runner Economy 40 lb. electric floor fryer provides all purpose, affordable frying in any kitchen!
By maintaining full contact with the oil, the Dean SR114E electric floor fryer's fully submersed elements provide superior heat absorption, which reduces recovery time and lowers overall energy consumption per pound of food.
Its extra-wide cold zone traps sediment below the cooking area, which helps conserve oil and reduces flavor contamination. The fryer's sloped bottom and drain pipe allow for quick, easy cleaning and maintenance.
The Dean SR114E 40 lb. Super Runner Economy electric fryer features a stainless steel frypot, door, and backsplash, and durable aluminized sides to stand up to the daily demands of your busy commercial kitchen. A built-in thermostat reacts and adjusts quickly to varying load capacities. Two fryer baskets are included. It requires a 240V, 3 phase electrical connection.
|Width||15 3/4 Inches|
|Depth||27 1/4 Inches|
|Fry Pot Width||13 3/4 Inches|
|Fry Pot Depth||13 3/4 Inches|
|Burner Style||Open Pot|
|Made in America||Yes|
|Number of Fry Baskets||2|
|Number of Fry Pots||1|
|Type||Electric Floor Fryers|