CMA Dishmachines CMA-180-VL Description
The CMA Dishmachines CMA-180-VL Energy Mizer® high-temperature dishwasher uses a ventless system, catching water vapor from the wash cycle and condensing it to heat cold water and remove steam. Started by shutting the door, this automatic dishmachine provides temperatures as high as 180 degrees Fahrenheit using a built-in booster heater, properly sanitizing dishes and flatware.
To reduce recovery time, the final rinse valve receives cold water as low as 41 degrees Fahrenheit.
To complete a cycle in the CMA Dishmachines CMA-180-VL high-temperature dishwasher, it takes at least 90 seconds: 60 seconds for washing and 30 seconds for releasing steam. Equipped with three doors, this unit can be used in the corner of the room or right in the center, and the leg height can be adjusted as needed for comfort. For safety purposes, the rinse pressure regulating valve maintains optimal flow so dishes will not break, while the interlock system keeps the door secure until the cycle is finished.
- Part of the Energy Mizer series
- High-temperature sanitizing provided at 180 degrees F
- Final rinse between 41-65 degrees F reduces recovery time
- Cleans 40 dish racks per hr.
- 171⁄2-in. dish clearance
- Minimum 90-sec. cycle
- Fully automatic cycle starts when door is slammed shut
- Booster safety thermostat
- 6-kW wash tank heater and 12-kW built-in booster heater
- Ventless heat recovery catches water vapor from the wash cycle and uses it to heat incoming cold water
- Adjustable feet
- Straight or corner design made possible with 3 doors
- Stainless steel construction
- Automatic heat exchanger condenser
- Water level safety control
- Rinse pressure regulating valve
- Wash screen tanks prevent soil from entering spray arm
- Door safety interlock system secures door during entire cycle
- Cold water requirements: 41-65 degrees F
- Hot water requirements: 120-140 degrees F
|Cavity Height (in)||17.5|
|Door Type||Lift Up|
|Product Type||Dishwashing Equipment & Supplies|
|Racks per Hour||40|
|Special Features||Elevated Control Panel|