- Stainless steel 304 interior and exterior – Never rusts or corrodes.
- Stainless steel evaporator – Greatly reduces mineral build-up for increased pump and compressor operation. Produces pure quality clear compact crystalline hard ice cubes.
- Fixed and non-rotating evaporators – Ensures longevity.
- Individual ice cubes – Longer lasting, better displacement, maximizes production and reduces service costs.
- Ice cuber – Water sprays up into chilled cavities, produces a pyramid shape cube, chills without diluting and forms on the evaporator and comes off one by one into the storage bin. Great for large scale ice demands with limited time spans.
- Thermostat bin – Ice production cycle can be increased or decreased.
- Space saving units – Fits and operates in limited spaces. Bin doors slid up and tuck under ice machine top cover. All units are front breathing, no need for side and back clearance.
- Water pump not immersed in water – Less complications with longer lasting results.
- Fire sensor – Detects intense heat and shuts down machine’s electrical components.
- Easy accessibility – Electro-mechanical units: (2) thermostats (bin & evaporator), and timer. Replacing parts; easy, quick and affordable. No circuit boards/electronics.
- Removable cleanable air filters – Reducing maintenance costs and ensuring a longer lasting machine.
- Large diameter metal sprayers – Free water flow, reduces the effect of hard waters.
- All Models – Refrigerant: R404A, Cooling System: Air.
- Competitively priced – Energy efficient, certification: ETL verified, NSF.
Brema GB601A 112 Lb Undercounter Flake Ice Machine