lease me $486 per month
weekly rental $276.00
Commercial Ventless Hoods - for electric equipment widths up to 48" & 30" deep
Hood Systems "Guaranteed To Pass ALL City & State Codes".
TheMobile Ventless Type 1 Hood System designed for use with electrical equipment. The triple-filter system with updraft technology meets vapor removal requirements for a variety of foodservice applications incorporates a stainless-steel baffle filter to trap grease particles, wire mesh filter for air cleaning and condensation, with a disposable charcoal odor filter. The Ansul R102 Fire suppression INCLUDED.
Commercial Ventless Hoods Specifications:
- Height(Overall): 87"
- Depth (Overall): 34.5"
- Accommodates cooking equipment up 48-11/16” wide to 30" deep
- Width (Inside): 48-11/16”
- Width (Outside): 51-11/16”
- 208 /240 Volt AC, Single or Three Phase
- Maximum of 50 amps overall (ventless unit 5 amps max)
- 18 Gauge Stainless Steel
- Exhaust CFM: 1500
- Clearance - ventless clearance requirement 18" from top of unit (not including damper)
- 12" clearance required above the damper
Portable Ventless Hood System Features
- Constructed of 18 gauge Stainless Steel for durability and polished for aesthetic appeal
- "NEW" NSF compliant energy-efficient LED Lighting
- Made in the USA
- Triple - Filter system designed to trap grease particles while removing smoke and reducing cooking odors
- Fully integrated Ansul R-102 wet chemical fire suppression system
- Interlocking start is standard feature, does not allow electric equipment or hood to operate separately
- Casters incorporate swivel and locking front and non-swivel back for portability
- Base unit includes removable sides for ease of cleaning
- Color-coded, lighted alert system included to ensure system is running safely & efficiently
- Two-year limited warranty, one year labor.
- HVAC Required
Ventless Hood System Overview
State-of-the-Art now offers a completely portable ventless exhaust hood system. Complete with an integrated wet chemical fire suppression system, this self-contained unit and portable design of the ventless hood provides the perfect alternative when venting through a roof or wall is not feasible. Eliminates the need for expensive roof modifications and venting. Requires No roof fans, No duct work, & No hood to hang.
New, innovative triple - filter, updraft technology provides vapor removal requirements for a variety of food service applications and equipment.
Hoodmart's Ventless Exhaust Hood System is truly an Affordable & Portable way to cook!
Fire Suppression. The HoodMart commercial ventless hoods have a built in Ansul R-102 wet chemical fire suppression system. *Charging and testing will need to be performed by an authorized Ansul distributor.
Note: The room in which a ventless hood system will be used must have adequate air circulation for the ventless system to be effective. This may require you to contact an HVAC contractor to verify that air exchange is occurring in the space and that the air conditioning system will accommodate the additional heat generated by the cooking equipment to be used under the ventless hood.