3 PHASE POWER
Dimensions & Utilities
- 34.5 in. W x 37.5 in. D x 75 in. H
- 42.4 A, 8810 W
- 208 V/60 Hz/3 ph, NEMA 6-50P plug
To find out more about cook-and-hold ovens, visit this Commercial Holding Ovens Resource.
High Output Rethermalization & Holding Cabinet, electric, dual-cycle, fixed slides with 3-1/2" OC spacing for (32) 13-1/2" x 26" wire baskets (2 per slide) (sold separately) capacity, (192) 8-1/2" x 6-1/2" meals trays per basket, standard controls with max. 350° F, (2) dutch doors, stainless steel construction, cULus, UL EPH Classified
FWE RH-B-32HO Description
The 32 wire baskets in the FWE RH-B-32-HO full-size rethermalizer oven hold 192 meals for service in hospitals, banquet halls, and other places where a large number of people need food. With a variety of temperature settings reaching as high as 350 degrees Fahrenheit, this unit can cook and reheat food without compromising its flavor or texture. It is even able to reheat dense and heavy foods due to its High Output wattage. To keep heat inside the cabinet, it is insulated with ceramic and fiberglass.
The FWE RH-B-32HO rethermalizer oven has controls for adjusting the time and temperature. Users can program as many as eight recipes to cook certain foods at the push of a button. To display the temperature, an LED digital screen located beside the controls accurately shows the number. Because this unit is made of stainless steel, it will withstand heavy-duty use in busy environments.
- Accommodates (32) 131⁄2-in. x 26-in. wire baskets
- Holds (192) 81⁄2-in. x 61⁄2-in. meals
- Reaches a maximum temperature of 350 degrees F
- Reheats without compromising food quality
- Quickly reheats dense foods
- Made of sturdy stainless steel
- Insulated with ceramic and fiberglass
- Doors vent to enable natural browning of products
- Standard controls for time and temperature setting
- 8 possible recipe settings
- LED readout for temperature monitoring
- No hood required