16 oz. Rim Tempered Mixing Glass - 24 / Case
C$42.00 Regular Price
- All-purpose shaker pint glass
- Rim-tempered for extra strength and durability
- Excellent clarity shows off your colorful cocktails and refreshing cold drinks
- Heavy, sturdy base won't easily tip over
- Smaller bottom diameter for easy handling
- Ideal for bars, restaurants, and catered events
Height 5 3/4 Inches Bottom Diameter 2 1/4 Inches Top Diameter 3 5/16 Inches Capacity 16 oz. Color Clear Dishwasher Safe Yes Heat Treated Yes Made in America Yes Material Glass Shape Round Type Mixing Glasses
DetailsFrom serving cocktails and beer to classic favorites like ice-cold lemonade, this 16 oz. mixing glass is well-suited for many applications at your restaurant or bar!
- With its excellent clarity, this versatile glass will bring out all the vivid colors of your signature mixed drinks and cold beverages. Its classic shape tapers towards the bottom for a simple yet practical style that works well for serving traditional, medium alcohol-level ales and lagers, ciders, and even sodas.
Featuring a thick, heavy base, this glass is sturdy and won't tip over easily. Plus, its small bottom diameter optimizes convenience for bartenders and servers, allowing them to quickly grab and grip it for fast, efficient service. Having undergone a unique heating and cooling process, this glass is also rim tempered, giving it extra strength that's up to three times sturdier than untreated glass.
Each piece from the glassware line offers a high degree of durability, making it perfect for rowdy sports bars, busy pizzerias, mom-and-pop diners, and other high traffic eateries. It's designed to meet the needs of both your establishment and your budget.
- Stock your bar or beverage station with this glass and ensure your guests receive a high-quality drink every time!
Top Diameter: 3 5/16"
Bottom Diameter: 2 1/4"
Height: 5 3/4"